How To Use Calculator On Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Using this feature allows you to use your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 as a calculator. The calculator provides the basic arithmetic functions; addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. You can also use this as a scientific calculator.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Calculator icon.
- Enter the first number using the numeric keys.
- Enter the operation for your calculation by tapping the Plus, Minus, Multiplication, or Division key.
- Enter the next number.
- To view the result, tap the = equals key.
- Repeat the above steps many times as required.
Note: Place the screen in Landscape mode to reveal additional scientific functions.