How To Use Calculator App – Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Learn how to use calculator app on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3. With this feature, you can use the phone as a calculator. The calculator provides the basic arithmetic functions; addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. The Calculator also keeps a history of recent calculations.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Calculator icon.
- Enter the first number using the on-screen numeric keys.
- Enter the operation for your calculation by tapping the corresponding on-screen arithmetic function key.
- Enter the second number.
- To view the result, tap equals icon.
- To view calculator history, tap History icon located at the top of the calculator buttons. A history of your past calculations is displayed. Tap History icon again to display the calculator keypad.
- To clear the calculator history, press Menu key > Clear history.
- Press Menu key One-handed operation on to set the display so that it is easier to use the calculator with one hand. Press Menu key One-handed operation off to turn it off.
- Turn your phone sideways to the landscape position to display the scientific calculator.