How To Use Calculator - Samsung Galaxy S5
Learn how to use Calculator on your Samsung Galaxy S5. With this feature, you can use the phone as a calculator. The calculator provides the basic arithmetic functions; addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. The Calculator also keeps a history of recent calculations.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps icon > Calculator icon.
- Enter the first number using the on-screen numeric keys.
- Enter the operation for your calculation by tapping the corresponding on-screen arithmetic function key.
- Enter the second number.
- To view the result, tap the equal sign (=).
- To view calculator history, tap View icon located at the top right of the calculator buttons. A history of your past calculations is displayed. Tap View icon to display the calculator keypad.
- Turn your phone sideways to the landscape position to display the scientific calculator.