How To Use Calculator On Samsung Galaxy S4
Learn how to use the Calculator on your Samsung Galaxy S4. With this feature, you can use the phone as a calculator. The calculator provides the basic arithmetic functions; addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. The Calculator also keeps a history of recent calculations.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Calculator icon.
- Enter the first number using the on-screen numeric keys.
- Enter the operation for your calculation by tapping the corresponding on-screen arithmetic function key.
- Enter the second number.
- To view the result, tap equals (=).
- To view calculator history, tap history icon located at the top of the calculator buttons. A history of your past calculations is displayed. Tap history like equal icon
- again to display the calculator keypad.
- To clear the calculator history, press Menu key > Clear history.
- To change the text size, press Menu key > Text size. Tap Small, Medium, or Large.
- Turn your phone sideways to the landscape position to display the scientific calculator.