How To Use Bluetooth - Gionee Elife E7 Mini
Learn how to use Bluetooth on your Gionee Elife E7 Mini. Your phone can connect to a variety of networks and devices, including mobile networks for voice and data transmission, Wi-Fi data networks, and Bluetooth devices, such as headsets. You can also connect your phone to a computer, to transfer files from your phone storage, and share your phones mobile data connection via USB or as a portable Wi-Fi hotspot.
Bluetooth is a short-range wireless communications technology that devices can use to exchange information over a distance of about 10 meters. The most common Bluetooth
devices are headphones for making calls or listening to music, hands-free kits for cars, and other portable device, including laptops and cell phones.
To send a file
- Settings > Bluetooth, check Bluetooth to turn it on.
- Enter File Explorer to select a file and long press it, Select Share > Bluetooth.
- Touch Scan for devices, the phone will scan for and display the names of all available Bluetooth devices in range.
- Touch the names of the other device in the list to pair them. After paired the file will be sent.
To receive a file
- Settings > Bluetooth, check Bluetooth to turn it on. Ensure your Bluetooth been connected within visibility time
- After paired, the phone will receive the file. The file you received will save to the Bluetooth file folder on the phone storage
To connect to a Handsfree device
- Settings > Bluetooth, Select Search for devices;
- Turn on the Handsfree device, Select the Handsfree device in the list to pair.
- After paired, you can use the Handsfree device to listen music and receive call.