How To Use Polaris Office 5 – LG G Flex
Learn how to use Polaris Office 5 on your LG G Flex .With Polaris Viewer 5, you can view document files on your phone. The Polaris Viewer 5 application supports the following file formats: txt, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, pdf.
Create a New Document
- From the Home screen, tap the Apps Key > POLARIS Office 5 .
- Register your name and email address on the Registration page.
- Tap to start a new document.
- Tap Add document a document type, then choose a template.
- Enter contents in the document using the tools at the top of the screen and the on-screen keyboard.
- When you’re done working on the document, tap Word tab > Save (or Save as to enter a new document name) to save.
- Enter the document name and tap Save.
- Tap the Back Key to exit.
View and edit a document on your device
- From the Home screen, tap the Apps Key > POLARIS Office 5.
- Tap the document that you want to view or edit.
Note: You can also open an attachment in an email by tapping the attachment in the message.
The document opens for you to view. If you want to edit it, tap anywhere on the document.
- To move between pages or pan through the document, scroll in the corresponding direction.
- To change the zoom level, simply pinch-to zoom to achieve the zoom level you want.
- Use the toolbar at the top of the screen to edit the document (Word, Excel, or PowerPoint file).
- Tap for the following additional menu options : Change view mode, Find / Replace, Page layout, View setting, Read whole text, Details.
- When you’re finished editing, tap Word tab > Save. Then tap the Back Key to exit.
Polaris Office 5 toolbar
The Polaris Office 5 application has a toolbar that appears automatically when you create a document. To display the toolbar in an existing document, tap Toolbar icon.
- Tap the Font, Paragraph, or Style tab and choose the desired options.
- To hide the tool options, tap Toolbar icon.