How To Use AllShare Play On Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
AllShare Play allows your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 to stream photos, music, and videos from its memory to other DLNA certified (Digital Living Network Alliance) devices. Your tablet can also play digital content streamed from other DLNA certified devices.
How to configure AllShare Play on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
You must first connect both of your communicating devices to the same Wi-Fi and be using an active and registered Samsung account prior to using this application. Connect to Wi-Fi, configure AllShare Play settings to identify your device as a server, and set treatment of copied files.
Note: The Samsung account manages the access information (username and password) to several applications, such as AllShare Play.
Connect to a Wi-Fi network. For more information, refer to How to use Wi-Fi on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.
- From a Home screen, touch Apps > AllShare Play.
Note: If prompted, read the on-screen message about network charges and touch OK to continue.
- The AllShare Play Sign In screen displays.
- Touch Sign in. The Samsung account screen displays.
- Touch Create new account, if you have not set up a Samsung account, or touch Sign in, if you have already set up a Samsung account.
- The AllShare Play main screen displays.
This article will work on both Samsung Galaxy Tabs; including Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1.