How To Turn On And Off Sony Xperia Z
Learn how to turn on and off your Sony Xperia Z. Make sure that the battery is charged for at least 30 minutes before you turn on the device for the first time.
- Press and hold down the power key until the device vibrates.
- If your screen goes dark, briefly press the power key to activate the screen.
- To unlock the screen, drag up or drag down.
- Enter your SIM card PIN when requested, and then select OK.
- Wait a while for the device to start.
Note: Your SIM card PIN is initially supplied by your network operator, but you can change it later from the Settings menu. To correct a mistake made while entering your SIM card PIN, tap x delete icon.
To turn off the device
- Press and hold down the power key until the options menu opens.
- In the options menu, tap Power off.
- Tap OK.
- It may take a while for the device to shut down.