How To Insert Memory Card On Sony Xperia Z
Learn how to insert and remove a memory card or SD card on your Sony Xperia Z. Do not insert a micro SIM card into the memory card slot.
- To remove the memory card slot cover, insert a fingernail into the gap between the bottom edge of the cover and the phone, then pull out the cover.
- Insert the memory card into the memory card slot with the gold-colored contacts facing down.
- Using a fingernail, push the memory card further into the slot until you hear a locking sound.
- Push the memory card slot cover back into position so that it is fully latched.
- The memory card may not be included at purchase in all markets.
How To Remove Memory Card On Sony Xperia Z
- Turn off the phone, or unmount the memory card from Settings > Storage > Unmount SD card.
- Remove the cover of the memory card slot, then press against the edge of the memory card and release it.
- Draw the card outward to remove it fully.