How To Trim A Video On HTC One
Learn how to trim a video on your HTC One. You can capture a snapshot while watching a video, trim the video to remove unwanted scenes, and more.
- In the Gallery app's Album or Events view, go to the video that you want to watch.
- Tap the onscreen controls to play or pause the playback, adjust the volume, and more.
- Tap Menu icon > Select player to share the video on your home network.
- Tap Camera icon to capture and save a still shot.
- To trim the video, tap Menu icon > Edit.
- Drag the two trim sliders to the part where you want the video to begin and end.
- Tap Play icon to preview your trimmed video.
- Tap Save.
- The trimmed video is saved as a new file. The original video remains unedited.