How To Take Photos And Videos On iPad
You can take photos and videos on your iPad; continue reading the article on how to do it.
- Take a photo: Make sure the Camera/Video switch is set to Camera, then aim iPad and tap Camera icon. You can also take a photo by pressing the Volume Up button.
- Record a video: Slide the Camera/Video switch to Video, then tap Record icon to start or stop recording, or press the Volume Up button.
- When you take a photo or start a video recording, iPad makes a shutter sound. You can control the volume with the Volume buttons or the Side Switch. In some areas, the shutter sound isnt silenced by the Side Switch.
- A rectangle briefly appears where the camera is focused and setting the exposure. When you photograph people, iPad (3rd generation) uses face detection to automatically focus on and balance the exposure across up to 10 faces. A rectangle appears over each detected face.
- Zoom in or out: Pinch the screen (back camera, in camera mode only).
- Turn on the grid: Tap Options.
- Set the exposure: Tap the person or object on the screen.
- Lock the exposure: Touch and hold the screen until the rectangle pulses. AE Lock appears on the screen, and the exposure remains locked until you tap the screen again.
- Take a screenshot: Press and release the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time. The screenshot is added to your Camera Roll album. On an iPad without a camera, screenshots are added to the Saved Photos album.
This will work on all iPads; including original iPad, iPad 3, iPad 2, and your new iPad.