How To View, Share, Print Your Photos And Videos On iPad
You can view, share, and print your photos on your iPad. You can view and share your videos on your device. Continue reading the article on how to do it. The photos and videos you take with Camera are saved in your Camera Roll album.
- View your Camera Roll album: Flick from left to right, or tap the thumbnail image in the lower-left corner of the screen. You can also view your Camera Roll album in the Photos app.
- To take more photos or videos, tap Done. If you have iCloud Photo Stream turned on in Settings, and then iCloud, new photos also appear in your Photo Stream album, and are streamed to your other iOS devices and computers.
- Show or hide the controls while viewing a full-screen photo or video: Tap the screen.
- Email or text a photo or video: Tap curved- right arrow Send icon.
- Tweet a photo: View the photo full-screen, tap curved right arrow Send icon, and then tap Tweet. To post a Tweet, you must be logged in to your Twitter account. Go to Settings, and then Twitter. To include your location, tap Add Location.
- Print a photo: Tap curved right arrow Send icon and tap Print.
- Delete a photo or video: Tap Delete icon.
This will work on all iPads; including original iPad, iPad 3, iPad 2, and your new iPad.