How To Setup SIM Card Lock – Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Learn how to setup SIM card lock on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4. To prevent another person from using your SIM card to make unauthorized calls or from accessing information stored on your SIM card, you can protect the information by using a PIN code. When enabled, your phone asks for a PIN number each time you use the phone. Using this option you can also change your SIM PIN number.
- From the Settings screen, touch General > Security > Set up SIM card lock.
- Touch Lock SIM card, enter your SIM PIN code, then touch OK.
Note: You must activate Lock SIM card before you can change your SIM PIN code.
To change your SIM PIN code:
- Touch Change SIM PIN.
- Enter your old SIM PIN code and touch OK.
- Enter your new SIM PIN code and touch OK.
- Re-type your new SIM PIN code and touch OK.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tabs; including Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1.