How To Use Predictive Text Settings - Samsung Galaxy S5
Learn how to use Predictive Text Settings on your Samsung Galaxy S5. From this menu you can set Predictive Text settings.
- From the main Settings screen, tap Language and input icon.
- Tap the Settings icon next to Samsung keyboard.
- Tap the ON/OFF slider, located to the right of the Predictive text field, to turn it ON icon.
- Tap Predictive text.
The following options are available:
- Live word update allows the device to automatically update its word database with popular new words every day.
- Personalized data: allows you to use personal language that you have added to make your prediction results better.
- Learn from Facebook: allows you to login to your Facebook account so your phone can learn your Facebook style.
- Learn from Gmail: allows you to login to your Gmail account so your phone can learn your Gmail style.
- Learn from Twitter: allows you to login to your Twitter account so your phone can learn your Twitter style.
- Learn from Messages: allows your device to learn from your Messages.
- Learn from Contacts: allows your device to learn from your Contacts.
- Clear server data: deletes anonymous data that is stored on the personalization server.
- Clear personal data: removes all personalized data that you have entered.