How To Use Call Settings - LG G3
Learn how to use call settings on your LG G3. Configure phone call settings such as call forwarding and other special features offered by your carrier.
- Voicemail Allows you to select your carriers voicemail service.
- Fixed dialing numbers Turn on and compile a list of numbers that can be called from your phone. Youll need your PIN2, which is available from your operator. Only numbers within the fixed dial list can be called from your phone.
- Incoming voice call pop-up Display incoming voice call pop-up when an app is in use.
- Call reject Allows you to set the call reject function. Choose from Call reject mode or Reject calls from.
- Decline with message When you want to reject a call, you can send a quick message using this function. This is useful if you need to reject a call during a meeting.
- Privacy keeper Hides the caller name and number for an incoming call.
- Call forwarding Choose whether to divert all calls when the line is busy, when there is no answer or when you have no signal.
- Auto answer Set the time before a connected hands-free device automatically answers an incoming call. Choose from Disable, 1 second, 3 seconds, and 5 seconds.
- Connection vibration Vibrates your phone when the other party answers the call.
- Voice enhancement Enhances voice quality in noisy environments so you can hear more clearly.
- Save unknown numbers Add unknown numbers to contacts after a call.
- Power key ends call Allows you to select your end call.
- Call barring Lock incoming, outgoing or international calls.
- Call duration View the duration of calls including Last call, Outgoing calls, Incoming calls and All calls.
- Additional call settings Allows you to change the following settings:
- Caller ID: Choose whether to display your number in an outgoing call.
- Call waiting: If call waiting is activated, the handset will notify you of an incoming call while you are on a call (depending on your network provider).