How To Set Wallpaper - Samsung Galaxy Alpha
Learn how to set wallpaper on your Samsung Galaxy Alpha. Set an image or photo sorted in the device as wallpaper for the Home screen or the locked screen.
- On the Home screen, tap and hold an empty area, and then tap Wallpaper. Alternatively, on the Apps screen, tap Setting > Wallpaper.
- Select a screen to change or apply wallpaper to.
- Scroll left or right and select from images display at the bottom of the screen.
- To select photo by the device's camera or other image, tap More images.
- Tap Set wallpaper or done
Change the wallpaper settings.
On the Settings screen, tap Wallpaper.
- Home screen: Select a background image for the Home screen.
- Lock screen. Select a background image for the locked screen.
- Home and lock screens: Select a background image form the Home Screen and the locked screen.