How To Configure Bluetooth Device Settings On Samsung Galaxy Note 2
You can configure Bluetooth Device Settings on Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Some connected Bluetooth devices are capable of more than just functioning as a headphone, but also have built in microphones for picking up voice. Although both functions are detected by the device and activated, there might be times when you need to change or update these settings for Phone and Media Audio:
- I can hear the other person but they cant hear me...
- I want to use my Bluetooth device only as a headphone
- Verify Bluetooth is active.
- From the Bluetooth settings page, tap Settings icon.
- Toggle the Call audio field to activate/de-activate the Bluetooth devices on-board microphone.
- Toggle the Media audio field to activate/de-activate the Bluetooth devices headset functions.
Note: If callers cannot hear you during a call while using a paired Bluetooth headset (with built-in microphone), verify the Call audio option is enabled within the entrys Bluetooth Settings page.