How To Customize My App - Samsung Gear 2
Learn how to Customize My App on your Samsung Gear 2. You can manage application settings installed on the Gear 2. Scroll up or down to view all applications installed on the Gear. Setting a method to enter text and managing templates.
- From the Gear Manager screen, tap My apps.
Configuring applications settings
- Tap next to an application and configure the settings.
Transferring music files from the mobile device to the Gear 2
You can transfer music files saved on the mobile device to the Gear 2.
- Tap Settings icon next to Music Player.
- Tap Send tracks to Gear, tap and hold a file, and then select files to transfer.
- Tap Send to transfer the selected files to the Gear 2.
Transferring photos, videos, and voice memos from the Gear 2
- You can transfer files, such as photos, videos, and voice memo files, to mobile devices.
To transfer photos and videos:
- Tap next to Camera and tap Auto transfer > Manual > Transfer now.
- Tap Auto transfer > Always to automatically transfer files to a mobile device when images are taken with the Gear 2.
To transfer voice memos:
- Tap next to Voice Memo and tap Auto transfer > None > Transfer now.
- Tap Auto transfer > Always to automatically transfer files to a mobile device when memos are recorded with the Gear 2.