How To Use Call History On HTC One
Learn how to use call history on your HTC One. Use Call History to check missed calls, your dialed numbers, and received calls.
- Open the Phone app.
- Swipe to view the Call History tab.
- Do one of the following:
- Tap a name or number in the list to call.
- Press and hold a name or number in the list to display the options menu.
- Tap view down faced triangle icon to display just a particular type of call such as missed calls or outgoing calls.
How to add a new phone number to your contacts from Call History on HTC One
- On the Call History tab, tap + add icon.
- Choose whether to create a new contact or save the number to an existing contact.
How to clear the Call History list on HTC One
- On the Call History tab, do one of the following:
- Remove one name or number: Press and hold the name or number, and then tap Delete from call history.
- Clear the entire list: Tap Menu icon > Remove call history. On the Delete from call history screen, tap Menu icon > Select all, and then tap Delete.
How to block a caller on HTC One
- When you block a phone number or a contact, all calls from the phone number or contact will be declined automatically.
- On the Call History tab, press and hold the contact or phone number you want to block, and then tap Block contact.
- You can always remove a caller from your blocked list. On the Call History tab, tap Menu icon > Blocked contacts. Press and hold a contact, and then tap Unblock contact.