How To Edit Photos And Trim Videos - iPhone 5C
Learn how to edit photos and trim videos on your iPhone 5c.
- You can edit photos right on your iPhone or install one of these free photo editing apps. While viewing a photo full-screen, tap Edit, then tap one of the tools.
- Auto-enhance improves photo exposure, contrast, saturation, and other qualities.
- Photo filters let you apply different color effects, including black & white.
- With the Remove Red-eye tool, tap each eye that needs correcting.
- Crop by dragging the corners of the grid.
- Drag the photo to reposition it, then tap Crop.
- Don't like the results? Tap the tool again to return to the original.
Trim a video
- Tap the screen to display the controls, drag either end of the frame viewer, then tap Trim.
Note: If you choose Trim Original, the trimmed frames are permanently deleted from the original video. If you choose to Save as New Clip, a new trimmed video clip is saved in your Camera Roll album and the original video is unaffected.
Print to an AirPrint-enabled printer.
- Print a single photo: Tap the upload icon, then tap Print.
- Print multiple photos: While viewing a photo album, tap Select, select the photos, tap the upload icon, then tap Print. See Airprint
Settings for Photos are in Settings > Photos & Camera. These include:
- My Photo Stream and Photo Sharing