How To Customize Sound Settings - Samsung Galaxy Gear
Learn how to customize sound settings on your Samsung Galaxy Gear. From this menu you can control the sounds on the device as well as configure the settings.
- From the Home (Clock) screen, scroll to and then tap Apps > Settings > Sound.
- Tap an available on-screen option:
- Sound mode: tap an on-screen entry to assign the sound mode. Choose from: Sound, Vibrate, and Mute.
- Touch sounds: enables or disables sounds that play when the device screen is tapped.
- Ringtones: tap an on-screen entry to assign a new ringtone sound. Select a ringtone (Ringtone 1-3) and then tap OK.
- Notifications: tap an on-screen entry to assign a new notification sound. Select a notification sound (Notification1-3) and then tap OK.
- Vibration: tap an on-screen entry to assign a new vibration type. Select a vibration type (Strong, Medium, or Weak) and then tap OK.
- Preferred arm: tap an on-screen entry to assign a preferred display profile. Choose from: Left arm or Right arm.