How To Customize Language And Input Settings - Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Learn how to Customize language and input settings on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3. This menu allows you to configure the language in which to display the menus. You can also set on-screen keyboard options.
You can change the language used by your device by following these steps:
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > Controls > Language and input > Language.
- Tap a language from the list.
Keyboards and Input Methods
You can change the keyboard used by your device by following these steps:
- From the Home screen, tap Apps> Settings > Controls > Language and input.
- Tap Default and select a keyboard. Select Samsung keyboard or Swype.
- Tap Set up input methods.
- Tap the Settings icon next to the input method that you would like to configure the settings for.
- Based on your selection of input method, the appropriate settings will appear and are explained below.