How To Customize Hands free Mode – Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Learn how to customize hands free mode on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3. When Hands-free mode is enabled, incoming calls and notifications will be read out automatically.
Hands Free Mode Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > Controls > Hands-free mode.
- Tap the OFF / ON icon next to Driving mode to the right to turn it on. Confirm that the Driving mode active icon appears in the Status bar. All incoming calls and notifications will be read out automatically.The following options are available:
- Incoming call: read out callers information when receiving incoming calls.
- Air call-accept: wave your hand over the screen to accept incoming calls.
- Message: read out senders information when receiving incoming calls.
- Alarm: read out alarm information when alarms sound.
- Schedule: read out scheduled alarm information when alarms sound.
- You can disable Driving mode by saying Driving mode off while in S voice, or by accessing the Settings menu and sliding the Hands-free mode slider to the off position or by using the Notification panel.