How To Create Samsung Account On Samsung Galaxy S4
Learn how to create a new Samsung account on your Samsung Galaxy S4. An active Samsung account is required to begin accessing applications such as ChatON and Samsung Hub. If you did not create a Samsung account when you first set up your phone, follow these steps:
- From the home screen, tap Apps icon > Settings icon > Accounts > Add account.
- Tap Samsung account.
- Tap Create new account.
- Enter the required information and tap Sign up.
- Tap Terms and conditions to read them and tap enter icon.
- Tap all of the other headings to read them and tap enter icon.
- Tap the I accept all the terms above checkbox.
- Tap Agree.
- At the Welcome screen, tap Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions to verify your email address and activate your account.