How To Create Google Account On Samsung Galaxy S4
Learn how to create a new Google account on your Samsung Galaxy S4. In order to utilize your device to the fullest extent, you will need to create a Google Account when you first use your device. With a Google Account, Google applications will always be in sync between your phone and computer.
If you did not create a new account during the setup procedure when you first turned your phone on, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, tap Apps icon > Gmail icon. The Add a Google Account screen displays.
- Tap New to create a new Google account.
- If you already have a Google account, tap Existing to sign in and add the account to your phone.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add a Google Account.
Note: Once you have created a Google account, you only need to sign in.
How to retrieve Google account Password
A Google account password is required for Google applications. If you misplace or forget your Google Account password, follow these instructions to retrieve it:
- From your computer, use an Internet browser and navigate to http://google.com/accounts.
- Click on the Cant access your account? link.
- Tap the I dont know my password radio button.
- Enter your Email address and click Continue.
- Follow the password recovery procedure.