How To Answer calls - Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
Learn how to answer calls on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. When a call comes in, drag outside the large circle, or press the headset button. If the call waiting service is active, another call can be made. When the second call is answered, the first call is put on hold.
Rejecting a call
- When a call comes in, drag outside the large circle, or press and hold the headset button.
- To send a message when rejecting an incoming call, drag the reject message bar upwards. To create the rejection message, tap Menu key > Call settings > Call settings > Set up call reject messages.
Automatically rejecting calls from unwanted numbers
- Tap Menu key > Call settings > Call settings > Call rejection > Auto reject mode > Autoreject numbers, and then tap Auto reject list. Tap + Add icon, enter a number, assign a category, and then tap Save.
- If a call is missed, appears on the status bar. Open the notifications panel to view the list of missed calls.
- Call waiting is a service provided by the service provider. A user can use this service to suspend a current call and switch to an incoming call. This service is not available for video calls.
- To make use of this service, tap Menu key > Call settings > Call settings > Additional settings > Call waiting.
- The device can be set to send incoming calls to a specified number.
- Tap Menu key > Call settings > Call settings > Additional settings > Call forwarding, and then select a call type and condition. Enter a number and tap Enable.
Ending a call
- Tap End call icon to end a call. Or press the headset button.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tabs; including Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1.
This article will work on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3's only using SIM cards(4G/LTE Models).