How To Add Additional Text To Messages - Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Learn how to add additional text to messages on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3. This section describes how to send and receive different types of messages. It also includes the features and functionality associated with messaging. You can copy text such as names, phone numbers, and events from your Contacts, Calendar or a Memo.
Add Additional Text To Messages Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- While composing a message, press Menu key > Add text.
- At the Add text screen, select one of the following:
- S Note: allows you to insert text from an existing S Note.
- Calendar: allows you to add the name, date, and time of a calendar event to your message.
- Location: allows you to add an address and the link to the location on Google Maps.
- Contacts: allows you to add the name and phone number of any of your contacts to your message.
- Text templates: allows you to add pre-defined phrases and sentences. The information is added to your message.