How To Use Wallet - Nokia Lumia 635
Learn how to use Wallet on your Nokia Lumia 635. Use Wallet to collect your payment methods in one place, and keep it secure with a PIN code. Wallet is a virtual wallet on your phone. You can:
- Make Store payments, for example, when buying an app
- Make in-app purchases with your stored cards
- Store your Microsoft gift cards on your phone
- Store your boarding passes, deals, tickets, and more
- To define a PIN code for your Wallet, on the start screen, swipe left, and tap Wallet icon.
- Tap . . . > settings+PIN, and switch Wallet PIN to On icon.
- Type in a PIN code for your Wallet.
- Tap done.
Your phone asks for the PIN code you defined every time you access Wallet.
Note: To protect your Store purchases, tap the Use Wallet PIN to protect music, app, and in-app purchases check box.
Note: Payment and ticketing apps and services are provided by third parties. Microsoft Mobile does not provide any warranty or take any responsibility for any such apps or services including support, functionality, transactions, or loss of any monetary value. You may need to reinstall and activate the cards you have added as well as the payment or ticketing app after repair of your device.