Forget SIM PIN Password - Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Did you Forget SIM PIN password on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4. If you enter the wrong SIM PIN more than 3 times, you must contact your Customer Service Representative to get the PUK code for your device.
- Each time you enter a wrong SIM PIN number the phone displays how many attempts you have remaining.
- After the third incorrect attempt, SIM is now disabled, Enter PUK code to continue. Contact carrier for details displays and your SIM card is locked.
- When you receive the new PUK code from your Customer Service Representative, enter it in the PUK code field.
- Enter a new PIN code in the Enter a new PIN field and touch OK.
- Enter the new PIN code again in the Confirm your new PIN field and touch OK.
Note: While your SIM PIN is locked, you can still make Emergency calls, if necessary.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tabs; including Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1.