Set Up Mobile TV Streaming
Most of the smartphones and tablets, allows internet access through WiFi or 3G or beyond that connections, video streaming, even mobile TV streaming. It may require an additional subscription to a mobile streaming provider, and there are free to air channels available too. Mobile broadband now has the capacity to stream live TV to a phone. If you would like to access a Freeview channels, Satellite, or Cable channel it is possible to stream a signal to your mobile phone through use of a computer and digital TV tuner. The main downside of this mobile streaming is the data usage. If you have unlimited Internet access from your provider, you will not at all having the problem, but the many of the mobile service providers may request their customers follow a fair use policy.
- Download one of the several software programmes, allow you to stream TV on a mobile. Most of these can be installed on Mac, Linux, and Windows, for free.
- After the streaming software download, open the set up file, install it (follow the wizard without altering default settings).
- Configure the streaming software by choosing the Media Manager.
- Once the software is installed, you can add TV episodes and movies to each library. If you have a large number of media files, set up several libraries to keep them in order and provide easy access.
- To access the media content on your smartphone or tablet you may have to open an account with your chosen software provider. This will also be free and provide information of how to download. Click the Preferences in the Media Manager, click the Necessary tab, and sign in to your account, then click on Publish to your streaming server and it should allow instant contact your files.
- Access your mobile and TV programmes through your media content requires you to launch the streaming software.
- Whenever your computer or laptop is connected to the streaming software, you can access the media files while also searching for music, photos, and movies via internet.