- Written By: Ajay
- Category: Mobile Guides
- Publish Date:
- Views: 3398
You can organize your Home screen on your Google Nexus 7. Follow the simple how to steps below.
How to add a widget to a Home screen on Nexus 7
- Go to the Home screen where you want to place the widget.
- Touch the All Apps icon.
- Swipe right to the Widgets tab and keep swiping, if necessary, to find the widget.
- Touch and hold the widget until the Home screen appears, slide it into place, and lift your finger.
How to move an app or widget icon to a different location on a Home screen in Nexus 7
- Touch & hold the icon.
- Slide your finger to the new position.
- To move between Home screens, slide toward the edge of the screen. To bump another icon out of the way, slide slowly into it.
- Lift your finger. The icon drops into its new position.
- To combine two icons in a folder, slide one quickly over the other.
- To open a folder, touch it.
- To rename a folder, touch its name.