Updating iPad Software
Apple makes easy for its devices to update its software. All you really need to do is find the iPad USB adapter and plug it into the computer with the iTunes account and follow the onscreen instructions
- Plug in the iPad using the proper USB connection.
- iTunes will automatically check new firmware updates. If there is an update youll see a update window appear. Click Update to start the process.
- Another box will appear basically verifying the update from Apple.
- You will now get some information on whats new in this update. Click Next. Continue past the User Agreement.
- Now iTunes will begin downloading the new iPad software. This could take a few minutes so go grab a cup of coffee.
- When the download finishes, it will extract the software and update iPad software.
- The iPad will restart itself to complete the firmware update. Afterwards you can enjoy all the newest features and bug fixes. Enjoy.