Steam Games Coming To Linux Part 8 - Unity of Command
As many of may already know, Steam is coming to Linux. Let us see the Game titles and features exclusive on Prime Inspiration.
Unity of Command
Unity of Command is an innovative and refreshing operational-level wargame that covers the entire 1942/43 Stalingrad Campaign on the Eastern Front. Playable from both the Axis and Soviet perspective, it strives to recreate the strategy, the forces involved and the general tension of that crucial period in World War II.
Experience the highly fluid, enormously large battles of maneuver in a turn-based strategy setting. Take command in this mobile, back-and-forth sort of war where logistics and poor weather are often the decider, and defeat and victory are sometimes just a mile, or a day, apart.
Here is the Unity of Command Trailer video
- Easy to learn and intuitive, with fast and flowing gameplay
- Historically accurate operational-level units (Axis divisions, Soviet corps)
- 17 single player scenarios, Axis and Soviet, at the scale of 20km per hex, 4 days per turn
- Campaign mode that puts historical and what-if scenarios in strategic context
- Sophisticated weather model, with realistic per-hex weather
- Novel supply system, providing for exciting battles of encirclement and breakout
- Belligerent and aggressive AI that knows how to counterattack and threaten supply lines
- Integrated History Mode for after-action replays
- Multiplayer via the Internet