Steam Games Coming To Linux Part 24 - Solar 2
As many of may already know, Steam is coming to Linux. Let us see the Game titles and features exclusive on Prime Inspiration.
In most games you see stars in the background, you shoot asteroids or you live on planets. But in Solar 2 you ARE these objects! Enter a universe where you must prove yourself to the resident god-like figure by doing its many bizarre and varied tasks. Or just ignore it and see how big you can grow!
Solar 2 is an open-world, sandbox game set in an infinite abstract universe. Play constructively: grow your system, nurture life on your planets and attack enemy life in huge space battles. Play destructively: crash into other objects and cause chaos, use your orbiting objects like wrecking balls, steal planets from other systems.
Here is Solar 2 Trailer video
- Dynamic abstract sandbox universe. Changes and evolves as you do.
- Non-linear missions and open-world gameplay.
- No boundaries. Drift forever in ambient space bliss.
- Full of weird eccentric humor and stuff.
- Extensive custom sound track.