Root LG G3 - Stump Root
You can root your LG G3 using Stump Root; a new one click method, released by TeamCode Fire. The guy JustinCase over Xda released this root and it works on most of LG G3 versions (T-Mobile, Sprint, At&T or Verizon). This is one of the easiet rooting method we've ever seen. Follow some simple steps below for rooting your LG G3. Rooting your device can get you a full control over your device.
- You had to download the Stump Root APK, and install it.
- After installing open it and press "Grind" button.
- Once it's done; reboot your device.
- Download SuperSu from Play Store.
- It updates it's binaries, and after it do a second reboot.
- Uninstall Stump Root
*Rooting android always has some level of risk involved when making system level changes to your device. Proceed with caution.
Backup your data before rooting.
Click here for more how to's on LG G3