Make A Mushroom House In Minecraft
Mushroom houses are comfortable houses in Minecraft, these houses are unique and quick to make. Follow the simple steps below
Get a red mushroom and bonemeal. Find a mushroom in dark places. Get bonemeal by placing one bone on the crafting grid.
Use the bonemeal on a red mushroom on the ground. The size for grown red mushroom are: 5x5x6.
Get some ladders. Attach the ladders on 3 blocks of the trunk, closest to the ground.
Build the floor. Use any material to cover the inside of the mushroom. Light up the inside with a torch.
Place a bed on the inside, and maybe a crafting bench.
- Mushroom houses are compact so have a separate building for crafting and storage.
- Windows make it brighter and give you better defense.
- A trap door will block skeletons from shooting at you.
- If you destroy a giant mushroom, it will give you tons of regular mushrooms to plant and make more houses.
- A brown mushroom house is bigger, but more work.
- Mushroom houses have bad defense. You might want to have a moat.
- You cannot replace mushroom blocks.