How To Work With Certificates - HTC One M8
Learn how to Work With Certificates on your HTC One M8. Use client and Certificate Authority (CA) digital certificates to enable HTC One to access VPN or secured Wi-FI networks, and also to provide authentication to online secure servers. You can get a certificate from your system administrator or download it from sites that require authentication.
Some apps such as your browser or email client let you install certificates directly in the app. See the app's help for details.
Installing a digital certificate
You must set a lock screen PIN or password before installing a digital certificate.
- Save the certificate file in the root folder on HTC One.
- Go to Settings, and then tap Security.
- Tap Install from storage.
- If you have more than one certificate in the root folder, select the certificate you want to install.
- Enter a name for the certificate and tap OK.