How To View About Device - Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro
Learn how to view about device on your Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro. View information about your device, including status, legal information, hardware and software versions, and battery use.
- From the Settings screen, touch General tab > About device.
- Touch items to view details:
- Software update: Connect to the network and download new software updates for your device, if available.
- Status: View Battery status, Battery level, IP address, Wi-Fi MAC address, Bluetooth address, Ethernet MAC address, Serial number, Up time, and Device status.
- Legal information: Touch an option to display Open source licenses, Google and Samsung legal information, and Privacy Alert.
- Device name: Enter the name for your device. (The default is the model number.)
- Model number: Display your devices model number.
- Android version: Display the Android version of your device.
- Kernel version: Display the kernel version of your device.
- Build number: Display your devices build number.
- SE for Android status: Display Security Enhancements for Android status information.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tab Pros; including Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 and Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2.