How To Use YouTube On Samsung Galaxy Note 2
YouTube is a video sharing website on which users can upload and share videos, and view them in MPEG-4 format on Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > YouTube icon.
- When the screen loads you can begin searching and viewing posted videos.
To configure YouTube Settings:
- Press Menu key and then tap Settings and configure the following parameters:
- High quality on mobile, when enabled, allows you to start all videos in high quality mode while you are connected to a mobile network.
- Caption font size allows you to set the font size used by onscreen captions. Choose from: Small, Medium, Large, or Huge.
- Uploads specifies network preferences for uploads.
- Clear search history allows you to clear previous YouTube searches from showing up in the YouTube search box.
- SafeSearch filtering allows you to configure block settings for videos containing restricted content. This option blocks these videos from appearing within your search results. Choose from: Dont filter, Moderate, or Strict blocking.
- Preload subscriptions allows you to preload (or go get videos while on Wi-Fi and charging) your subscription videos.
- Preload watch later allows you to enable the preload function on selected videos so you can watch them later. Read the data usage information and tap OK to accept the terms.
Note: Preloading YouTube videos will use some of your devices storage space and may result in additional charges if your Wi-Fi plan is not unlimited.
- Help provides answers to most YouTube questions.
- Feedback allows you to provide user feedback to YouTube.
- Google Mobile Terms of Service
- YouTube Terms of Service
- Open source licenses
- App version displays the software version for the current YouTube application.
To watch a high quality video:
- Press Menu key and then tap Settings > General > High quality on mobile.