How To Use Voice Recorder On Samsung Galaxy Note 2
The Voice Recorder allows you to record an audio file up to one minute long and then immediately send it as a message on Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Voice Recorder icon.
- Tap Record icon to record an audio file.
- Tap Stop icon to stop recording. The file automatically saves to the Voice list.
- From the Recorded files page, press Menu key and then select one of the following:
- Share via and select a method in which to share this audio file. Selections are: Bluetooth, Dropbox, Email, Gmail, Group Cast, Messaging, or Wi-Fi Direct. Refer to each specific section, depending on the method you selected to send this voice recording.
- Delete: allows you to delete 1 or more voice recordings. Tap the recordings to delete and tap Delete.
- Settings: the following settings are available:
- Storage: allows you to choose where your recordings will be saved. Select between Phone or memory card.
- Recording quality: allows you to set the recording quality to High or Normal.
- Limit for MMS: allows you to select On or Off. If you Limit for MMS by selecting On, you will be assured that the recording can be sent in a message.
- Contextual filename: assigns a filename based on additional tag information such as GPS location. Tap On to activate the feature.
- Default name: allows you to choose the name prefix for your recordings. For example, if your Default name is Voice, your recordings would be named Voice 001, Voice 002, Voice 003, etc.
- End: to close the application.
- Find a pre-recorded file, then touch and hold it to get these added options: Share via, Delete, Rename, Set as, or Details.