How To Use World Clock - Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Learn how to use World Clock on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4. View the date and time in any time zone.
- Touch World Clock icon. A map of the world displays with the locations you have added flagged.
- Touch Add icon to add a city to display. A list of world cities displays in landscape mode.
- Scroll through the list and touch the city you want to add.
Note: Touch the first letter of the citys name, to the right of the list, to find the city more quickly.
To change the order of the cities:
- Touch Menu icon > Change order.
- Touch the grid icon on an entry and drag the entry to a new position in the list.
- Touch Done to change the order.
To delete one or more cities:
- Touch Menu icon > Select.
- Touch the box next to each city you want to delete so that a check mark icon displays
- Touch Delete icon.
- Touch and hold an entry to delete it or to set the DST settings, which enable or disable Daylight Savings Time adjustments.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tabs; including Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1.