How To Use World Clock – Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Learn how to use world clock on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3. World-clock allows you to view the time of day or night in other parts of the world. World-clock displays time in hundreds of different cities, within all 24 time zones around the world.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Clock > World clock. The clock for your time zone is displayed.
- Tap Add city to add another city to the World clock.
- Scroll through the list of cities to find the city you want to add, or tap the Search bar and use the keypad to enter a city to search for.
- Tap the city you want to add. The clock for that city will display.
- To set Daylight Savings time, press and hold a city, then tap DST settings.
- Select Automatic, Off, or 1 hour.
- If Daylight Savings Time is selected, a sun symbol on the World clock listing will appear.
Deleting a World clock entry
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Clock > World clock >Menu key > Delete.
- Press and hold a city clock that you wish to delete.
- At the prompt, tap Delete.