How To Use Widgets On Samsung Galaxy S4
Learn how to use the widgets on your Samsung Galaxy S4. Widgets are self-contained applications that reside in either your Widgets tab or on the main or extended Home screens. Unlike a shortcut, the Widget appears as an on-screen application.
How to add a Widget on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Press Home key to activate the main Home screen.
- Navigate to the desired Home Page.
- Touch and hold on an empty area of the screen.
- Tap Apps and widgets.
- Tap the Widgets tab at the top of the screen.
- Press and hold an available Widget to position it on the current screen, then release the Widget.
How to remove a Widget on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Touch and hold a Widget until you can move it around on the screen.
- Drag the Widget up to the Remove icon and release it. As you place the Widget into the Trash, both items turn red.
Note: This action does not actually delete the Widget, it just removes it from the current Home screen.