How To Move Icons In Apps Menu On Samsung Galaxy S4
Learn how to move the icons on the apps menu on your Samsung Galaxy S4.
- Press Home key to activate the main Home screen.
- Tap Apps icon to display your current applications.
- Tap the Apps tab at the top of the screen if it is not already selected.
- Press Menu key and tap View type.
- Tap Customizable grid. A green circle will appear next to the option.
- Press Menu key and tap Edit.
- Scroll through the list and locate the icon you wish to move.
- Touch and drag the icon to the position that you want. To move to a different page, drag the icon to the edge of the page until the page scrolls to the desired page.
- Tap Save.
- Press Home key to return to the Home screen.