Learn how to change date and time on your Samsung Galaxy S4. This menu allows you to change the current time and date displayed.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > More tab > Date and time.
- Tap Automatic date and time to allow the network to set the date and time.
- Tap Automatic time zone to allow the network to set the time zone.
Note: Deactivate Automatic date and time to manually set the rest of the options.
- Tap Set date and tap the up and down arrows to set the Month, Day, and Year then tap Set.
- Tap Set time and tap the up and down arrows to set the Hour, Minute, and PM/AM, then tap Set.
- Tap Select time zone, then tap a time zone.
- Optional: Tap Use 24-hour format. If this is not selected the phone automatically uses a 12-hour format.
- Tap Select date format and tap the date format type.