How To Change Date And Time On Samsung Galaxy S4
Learn how to change date and time on your Samsung Galaxy S4. This menu allows you to change the current time and date displayed.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > More tab > Date and time.
- Tap Automatic date and time to allow the network to set the date and time.
- Tap Automatic time zone to allow the network to set the time zone.
Note: Deactivate Automatic date and time to manually set the rest of the options.
- Tap Set date and tap the up and down arrows to set the Month, Day, and Year then tap Set.
- Tap Set time and tap the up and down arrows to set the Hour, Minute, and PM/AM, then tap Set.
- Tap Select time zone, then tap a time zone.
- Optional: Tap Use 24-hour format. If this is not selected the phone automatically uses a 12-hour format.
- Tap Select date format and tap the date format type.