How To Use Wallet - Nokia Lumia Icon
Learn how to use Wallet on your Nokia Lumia Icon. Use Wallet to collect your credit and debit cards, coupons, and deals all in one place. Wallet is a virtual wallet on your phone. You can:
- Store your credit and debit cards on your phone. To add a card to Wallet, you must sign in to your Microsoft account on your phone. If you already have a credit card on your Microsoft account, it is automatically added to Wallet.
- Make Store payments, for example, when buying an app from Windows Phone Store
- Make in-app purchases with your cards stored in Wallet
- Check your debit card account, if there is a Wallet app available to go with your card
- Use your cards in Wallet for NFC payments, if supported by your network service provider
- Store your deal coupons and membership cards in your Wallet To keep your Wallet secure, define a PIN code for it.
Define a PIN code for Wallet
Keep your virtual wallet secure.
- From the Start screen, swipe left, and tap Wallet icon.
- Tap Wallet icon > settings+pin, switch Wallet PIN to On icon, and type in a PIN code for your Wallet.
- Tap done. Your phone asks for the PIN code you defined every time you access Wallet.
Note: To protect your Store purchases, tap the Use Wallet PIN to protect music, app, and in-app purchases check box.
- Defining a PIN code for Wallet does not prevent using NFC for payments.
Add a card to Wallet
Store your debit and credit cards, membership cards, and loyalty cards digitally in Wallet. To add a card to Wallet to make purchases from Store, you must sign in to your Microsoft account on your phone.
- From the Start screen, swipe left, and tap Wallet.
- To add a credit or debit card, tap + icon > credit or debit, and follow the instructions on the screen.
Your phone searches for an app, available from your service provider, that can be linked to your card.
Add a membership or loyalty card to Wallet
- Tap + icon > other.
- Your phone searches for an app, available from your service provider, that can be linked to your card.
Note: Payment and ticketing apps and services are provided by third parties. Nokia does not provide any warranty or take any responsibility for any such apps or services including support, functionality, transactions, or loss of any monetary value. You may need to reinstall and activate the payment or ticketing app after repair of your device. You may need to reinstall and activate the cards you have added as well as the payment or ticketing app after repair of your device.