How To Use Voice Mail - Sony Xperia C3 Dual
Learn how to use voice mail on your Sony Xperia C3 Dual. If your subscription includes a voicemail service, callers can leave voice messages for you when you can't answer calls. Your voicemail service number is normally saved on your SIM card. If not, you can get the number from your service provider and enter it manually.
To set up voicemail
- From the Home screen, tap Apps icon.
- Find and tap Settings > Call settings.
- Select a SIM card.
- Tap Voicemail > Voicemail settings > Voicemail number.
- Enter your voicemail number.
- Tap OK.
To call your voicemail service
- From your Home screen, tap Apps icon.
- Find and tap Phone.
- Touch and hold 1.