How To Use Voicemail On Nokia Lumia 920
Besides forwarding calls to another phone number, you can also forward these calls to your voicemail, and listen to them later on Nokia Lumia 920.
- Tap Call icon > . > settings.
- For the first time, type in your default voicemail number in the Voicemail number box. Contact your service provider to get the default voicemail number.
- If necessary, switch Use default voicemail number to On.
- Switch Call forwarding to On, and type in your voicemail number in the Forward calls to box.
How to edit your voicemail number on Nokia Lumia 920
- Tap Call icon > . > settings, switch Use default voicemail number to Off, and edit your voicemail number.
- Use the same voicemail number in the Forward calls to box.
How to call your voice mailbox on Nokia Lumia 920
If you’ve forwarded incoming calls to your voice mailbox, you can call it and listen to the messages your friends have left.
- On the start screen, tap Call icon > Voicemail icon.
- If asked, type in the voicemail password.
- You can listen or reply to voicemail messages, delete them, or record a greeting message.
- For the availability of the voice mailbox service, and for info on setting up how long before calls are forwarded, contact your network service provider.