How To Use Screenshot - LG G Pad
Learn how to use screenshot on your LG G Pad. Press and hold the Volume Down key and Power/Lock Key at the same time for 2 seconds to capture a screenshot of the current screen.
- To view the captured image, go to Apps > Gallery > Screenshots Folder.
Note: You cannot capture a screen shot of the camera or video camera screens.
Using QuickMemo to capture a screenshot
- On the screen you want to capture, drag the Status Bar downward and select QuickMemo.
- Press and hold both Volume Keys at the same time.
Using Capture plus to capture a screenshot
This feature allows you to capture a portion of the screen in the default Internet browser.
- Open the Internet app and tap the Menu Key > Capture plus.
- Adjust the blue box to the desired size, and then tap OK. The selected area is saved to the Gallery.