How To Use Task Manager – LG G Flex
Learn how to use task manager on your LG G Flex. You can manage your applications using Task Manager. You can easily check the number of applications that are currently running and shut down certain applications.
- The Tasks application can be synchronized with your MS Exchange account. You can create a task, revise it, and delete it using your phone, or from MS Outlook or MS Office Outlook Web Access.
To Synchronize MS Exchange
- From the Home screen, tap the Apps Key > Settings icon > General tab.
- Tap Accounts & sync > Add account.
- Tap Microsoft Exchange, then sign-in using your email address and password.
- Checkmark the Sync Tasks checkbox.